Windows Phone App

Обменяемся опытом по установке программ и устранению проблем в работе телефонов, смартфонов и др. моб. устройств.

Windows Phone App

Сообщение Braxton 18 май 2018, 15:07

Hi,

since this is the feature request area, my request would be a Windows Phone 8 / 8.1 app. I guess it should be clear why I request this, I have a awesome WP8 but somehow developers (not specifically you, let me be clear on that) seem to forget to develop their apps for WP besides the blackberry/iOS/Android versions. However I can understand if you are waiting for W10.
When W10 will be introduced MS will have a system that is the same on all the platforms from mobile to pc and smart tv. Especially businesses will be switching to the windows phone to have one seamless communications and IT system, A windows Phone app would certainly give you an edge since I haven't seen any livechat developer so far with mobile apps let alone WP apps. (and since I am here typing anyway, is there a way to change the "need help?" tab into a tab with my own (Dutch) text?

Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
http://forums.mylivechat.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1554
Best video service

Thanks
Braxton

Re: Windows Phone App

Сообщение kosher 17 июн 2018, 12:50

Ну и уууу
kosher

Вернуться в Софт для мобильных устройств.